ARI makes a wide range of control valves for isolation or
control. Globe valves or 3-way control valves with electric
or pneumatic actuators are used for cold/warm/hot water, steam,
neutral liquids, gases, thermal fluids, hot oil etc. Pressure
nominal 16-40, temperature -10°C up to +450°C according
- STEVI® 470 / 471 - ANSI or DIN with Electric and Pneumatic
- STEVI® 450 / 451 with Electric and Pneumatic actuators
- STEVI® 423/463 with Electric and Pneumatic actuators
- STEVI® 440/441 Straightway Control Valve with Electric
and Pneumatic Actuators
- STEVI® 445/446 Straightway Control Valve with Screwed
Seatring with Electric and Pneumatic Actuators
- Precision valve stem guiding and a specially designed
valve seat achieves a rangeability of 50:1.
- Pressure balanced, soft seating and perforated plugs provide
a high degree of flexibility.
- Bellows stem seal, PTFE spring loaded packing or Graphoil
stuffing box packing.
- Pneumatic actuators or the new, ARI "PREMIO",
high-capacity electric actuator.
- Linear or equal-percentage flow characteristics.
- Two-way control or three-way control for mixing or diverting
- Standard: Cooling water, cooling brine, warm water, hot
water, steam, gas, etc.
- Bellows Seal: Refrigerant, Cooling water, warm water,
hot water, thermal oil, steam, gas, etc.
- ANSI: Steam, condensate, gases with liquid components,